Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"The one with media lunacy..."

I'm beginning to think that our nation's turning into a huge circus-act for the world's observation. Apart from the many bogus news making headlines on the media, they (read:politicians) definitely made my day by this;

No wonder we don't have enough money for fuel subsidy. FYI, I've been to Tawau, so pardon me when I say this whole notion's bullcr*p, not to mention how hugely irrelevant it is for the nation at the moment.

So, excuse me, I suddenly feel an incessant need to barf.

Oh, and by the way, I've just received intel from a reliable source that the govt just raised the price of fuel by 78 cents, making us now pay RM2.70 per liter. And to top it off? This new 'revised' price takes effect immediately.

Now I'm starting to wonder, what did we do wrong to deserve such national leadership.

-JeP

No comments: