Thursday, April 24, 2014

"The one with a mother's birthday..."

To my loving wife - Happy, happy birthday my dear. 

This man loves you so very much, and as endearing as this  wish may convey - my gratitude to God presents for greater magnitudes; of being blessed with the epitome of a wife, mate, and friend one could every dream for. As we grow as a couple, a family, and as a pair, we trickle through joy, laughter, sorrow, and anger. Through each journey we passionately learn and unlearn more things about one another, thankfully becoming wiser from the process.




My dearest wife,


Today my wish is for you to have an illustrious life, in a most happy and fulfilling span. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, and live your life the way you have always imagined it to be. May success follow in your every footsteps, your paths decorated with self-accolades benefitting not only yourself, but others tremendously. Know that no matter how far and deep this path takes you, I will always be right behind you lending my utmost support; to sustain and corroborate in your weakest moments, to encourage and inspire when you are most anxious, to offer euphoric laughters and exalted smiles when you most doleful and despondent. Though at times I may falter in this covenant, I vow this not come without the highest of endeavours.



My dearest wife,

Today is as much a triumph of your wisdom, as it is a decoration for your youth. As the adage falls true, that with wisdom comes age, know that (to me) you would always be a youthful soul - whose spirit never fails to remind me to always live in the "now" of matters. Thank you for making me happy and grateful for a life you have enriched, and for showing me unconditional love in respite of darker days. Thank you for your strength in facing all adversity, and your unwavering patience to endure even the heaviest of burdens. I love you for who you are, and even more for whom you have become. You are undeniably my muse; and may you continuously fall under the grace of God, and be bestowed a long and happy life insyaAllah.



My dearest wife,

Today you turn a year wiser, and with that I promise you that this heart still yearns for you - resolute and firm. Though at times the road seems rough and the horizon appear bleak, your support and strength inspires mine and every adversity seems menial. Thank you for sharing your wonderful life with me, and for giving me the opportunity to continuously make you the happiest person in the world.




I love you with all my heart, ever since, and ever will. Happy birthday, my darling Fifah.

-JeP

3 comments:

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

^______^,

Unknown said...

http://edwardguardoshortstories.blogspot.com/ checkout great stories

Unknown said...

http://edwardguardoshortstories.blogspot.com/ checkout great stories