Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"The one with the award from Lie..."


It is my honor to announce that my blog was bestowed with an award.

*cue 20th Century Fox theme*

Thanks Lie for the award! I'm honored.

Of course, with that I'm supposed to present 10 more awards on behalf of my blog. This is what I'm supposed to do;

.... those who decided to accept this award, they will follow the below steps:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


So, without any further ado - here's my list of...the coolest blogs !

Of course, any narcissictic, self-proclaimed blogger wouldn't diss the chance pass credit onto their own blog la! Anyways, here's another take-home message for the day;

"Jangan lupa sikat gigi malam sebelum tidur haaa..."

-JeP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah. ade award. mane .psd file nie. hehe!

Jebon said...

Terima kasih di atas pingat itu JeP! :')