Monday, May 12, 2008

"The one with the queen of my heart...."


How do you measure your gratitude to someone who means the world to you, whom you turn to for every ache and joy when you're a child, and hug by every fear? The person who personifies the very epitome of love.


The answer is : you don't.

You simply can't. Therefore the least that we could do is to show our gratitude as often as we have the ability to do so. So, to my dearest mom :

Happy Mother's Day 2008. I don't need this day to remind myself, and yourself, of how much you've influenced, shaped, and molded my life into what I am today. I owe you the world, and what you deserve are millions in fold. I love you with all my heart, and I pray to God that I can give my children all that you have given me.

I know that I can sometimes be a brat. So, thank you mom for always being there for this son of yours.

-JeP

No comments: