Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"The one with the one that just went by...."

It's easy to administer the wise chantings of advices when it does not involve ourself.

I've never ever been so nervous, worried, scared, as I've been the past three days.

Nervous for what's about to happen.

Worried for what might happen.

Scared that what I've been worried about the thing I'm nervous about, would happen.

Alas, syukur Alhamdulillah it went okay. Everything's fine, all is well. I'm happy, and glad for God made the journey bearable for her. I'm thankful.

For those in the know, would comprehend my dictions...:) Thanks for all your prayers and wonderful wishes. From the bottom of our hearts.

I apologize for those in the blur, though. It's not in my position to divulge thus explains the enigmatic approach...hehehehehe!

-JeP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now i know... huhuh quote by James M. Barrie....