Thursday, December 08, 2005

"The one with the very SHORT post.."

1
I guess for those normal employees such as myself, there's always a certain day for everything. Like that day where you're so busy that you don't even have track of the time, or that day where all you do is crap, and nothing goes well. Or that day when you feel so much not in the mood that all you could think off is strangling the sense out of anyone else, and that day where you're so drained off that the only thing you're looking forward to coming back from work is a cold shower and a warm bed.

For me, today's one of those days.

Whew! Today seemed like it'd never end. Tired from all the work and workshop we're having at the moment, I do hope that tommorow's gonna be so much better than today.

Of course, which also translates the very short post I'm writing today. Gotta start hibernating in the shower. Au revoir!

-JeP

No comments: