Monday, April 25, 2005

A special dedication on a very special day, to a very special person...

Specially dedicated to my sweetheart, on her 22nd birthday..
asdasdad
Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear fifah, happy birthday to you...I miss you so much!
asdasdad
To my dearest Fifah, hopefully with the coming of your birthday you age both maturely and wisely. And don't worry, in my eyes you're always gonna be eternally young...:-) Thanks for all the love and tender care you've shown and shared together, and I look forward for better and more sensational adventures together with you. Thank you for being the most caring, lovable, cuddly, supportive and most affectionate partner one could ask for all these years. I want you to know that in my heart I'm forever contented and to God I thank for giving me you.
asdasdasd
Have a nice, fun and happy birthday this year, and may today grant you so much happiness the way you deserve it. I apologize for not being there for you at the moment due our academic responsibilities, but I assure you that I'll be returning into your arms soon.
I love you, and happy birthday.
asdasdasd
-JeP

No comments: