Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"The one where we celebrate as a family (of three)..."

Happy Eid Mubarak, from jepsloci and family. 

May the celebrations that come reflect our victory overcoming our lust and greed, and may the passing Ramadhan leave us a bettered Muslim. InsyaAllah, God wiling we seek another coming of the holy month - and with it a continued passion to strive to be more pious servants.


Our best wishes to everyone in the utmost joyous occasion. We seek forgiveness on all our shortcomings and any wrongdoings imparted on our favor. Have a wonderful Eid, wherever you are and with whomever you're with.

-JeP, Fifah & our darling Ayra

P.S : I'm currently on hiatus since the past month, will get back to regular posting soon after the great thesis submission. Wish me luck! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam Aidilfitri u guys, especially to my favourite darling grand-daughter. This year I celebrate Eid with mixed feelings. Elated with my new role of grandmama and at the same time sadly missing my beloved Afzal. Have a safe Hariraya!...mama.